- DermRounds.com Created by dermatologists, this is a social and professional networking site dedicated to connecting dermatologists, residents, fellows, other physicians, health professionals, industry leaders, and anyone who is in the field of dermatology.
- GasWork.com GasWork.com is a job board for anesthesiologists. Go to GasWork.com to learn about the anesthesia job market, job locations, salaries, on-call and skill requirements, fellowships and new graduate jobs.
- GlobalRPh.com GlobalRPh.com Provides drug information, intravenous drug dilution standards, online clinical dosing calculators and other tools for health care professionals.
- MatchApplicants.com MatchApplicants.com is a free resource intended for current medical students to search profiles of previous residency applicants.
- MDApplicants.com MDApplicants.com is a collaborative site created by the online community to serve as a guide to prospective premedical students and contains applicant profiles broken down into non-interviewed, interviewed, and accepted pools for medical schools in the U.S. and Canada.
- PainRounds The pain medicine web site, including news, articles and fellowship information.
- PharmApplicants.com A site for prepharmacy students to search members based on a range of criteria to see how various students stood up against specific pharmacy schools.
- PulmCCM Central Provides summaries and analysis of the most important and interesting articles in pulmonary and critical care from more than 30 top journals as they’re published. PulmCCM Central also offers a library of free board review questions in pulmonary & critical care, and a weekly email newsletter with the latest published research.
- QuizMD A student developed and supported site containing clinical cases, quizzes and questions similar to those asked on wards.
- Radio Rounds Radio Rounds is the first and only radio show in the nation produced entirely by medical students. Every Sunday at 12 p.m. EST, students from the Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine interview a variety of physicians and healthcare leaders about their experiences in medicine. Listen to Radio Rounds for everything from advice on choosing a specialty to personal stories that highlight the humanistic aspects of medicine.
- RadRounds.com RadRounds is a radiology and medical imaging professional network for building relationships in clinical practice, education, career, research, and industry.
- ResidentSwap ResidentSwap lists currently vacant residency spots and anonymously listed spots currently filled by residents interested in swapping location or specialty.
- RotatingRoom.com RotatingRoom.com is a sublet website used by dozens of medical schools and hospitals around the country; automatically searches for sublets from neighboring institutions!
The Latest from SDN Forums
USMLE Preparing for USMLE in first year? Too early? by MLT2MT2DO 5.22.13
USMLE images by Jonari 5.22.13
Hyper IgM syndrome: Recurrent pyogenic infections in absence of neutrophils? by Omar Little 5.22.13
Step 1 Complicated Concepts Thread by teratomas 5.22.13
Official nbme 15 discussion by UpInTheClouds 5.22.13
I. Hate. Genetics. by theshellyb 5.22.13SEE ALL >
2012-2013 Case Western Reserve University Application Thread by seeinghowitgoes 5.22.13
Plastic Surgery vs Plastic Surgery - Integrated by nysegop3 5.22.13
Not seen as a future doc... by loltopsy 5.22.13
How do residency admissions work? by kavorca 5.22.13
What Does Being Offered An Interview Say? by jackzack87 5.22.13
2012-2013 Drexel University Application Thread by GreatBrono7 5.22.13SEE ALL >
worried about personal statement... by dentalgirl16 5.22.13
Just started CDP Angle Ranking and Hole-punching by BMEEngineer 5.22.13
Official NBME details from AAOMS by Bereno 5.22.13
Endothermic reaction, and surrounding? by babowc 5.22.13
Allopecia Areata - Hair loss... by BMEEngineer 5.22.13
ΔG°=-nFE, not covered by Chad, on DAT? by lr2014 5.22.13SEE ALL >
How can private practice compete?? by Jason K 5.22.13
Hope for the Waitlisted by ydn 5.22.13
Interview call? by eyestayfocused 5.22.13
I can't help but be curious... by sbopt87 5.21.13
Kaplan physics is a HORRIBLE representation by sbopt87 5.21.13
Summer school before entrance by optgal 5.21.13SEE ALL >
Starting Pharmacy School in 50s? need insight by Michfgael 5.22.13
2017 Texas A&M by anm12 5.22.13
pharmacists...would you do it again? by HouTX 5.22.13
Transfer from 6 year pharmacy school to 4 year pharmacy school? by spacecowgirl 5.22.13
Question about studying for PCAT by FelixRx 5.22.13
Teaching myself organic chemistry by FelixRx 5.22.13SEE ALL >
#23 on the WSJ List by postbacpremed87 5.22.13
getting things together by MaxillofacialMN 5.22.13
Kent State Internship by calibaby1212 5.21.13
***Official Pre-Pod What Are My Chances Thread*** by 10452 5.21.13
NYCPM: Ask Current Students Anything! by 10452 5.21.13
Podiatry Student sues over failing boards 4 times? What the H*ll?? by Hoth Rasiley 5.21.13SEE ALL >
All About Our Pets(Pics, Advice, Etc) by EngrSC 5.22.13
Greek Mythology WW Sign-Ups by Foxhunter 5.22.13
Income during vet school by Rwwilliams 5.22.13
I really can't afford vet school by Rwwilliams 5.22.13
Random Stuffs by equineconstant 5.22.13
CLASS OF 2014...how ya doing? by katryn 5.22.13SEE ALL >
UF, USF, NOVA, all FL schools, anyone applying for fall 2014? by AudiologyFL 5.22.13
Diversity in Audiology programs by AudiologyFL 5.22.13
OMG Women!! ERRR by youngbrOT 5.21.13
What do I do? by youngbrOT 5.21.13
Have you ever appealed a grade before? by youngbrOT 5.21.13
Alabama State by VA0821 5.21.13SEE ALL >